Wednesday 4 January 2017

Catch up 2016

XMAS was amazing with my fam and Ainsely's! So much fun, food and laughter it was wonderful...Feel even closer to his family and even tho mine wont admit or express it that much...they love him too. 2016 has been a rollercoaster, its had its ups and downs but in 2017 I will try not to focus on the negatives more than the positives. Ive realised i did that quite often in 2016 so for me to progress emotionally i have to think about how lucky and grateful i am and where i am. Plus i hate being on the pill 2016 has been shit for my hormones since changing and being on the pill but anywayssssss
Its been a a year and cant believe its passed but i looking back and reflecting on the year i have done a lot in a sense of i went back to uni i went to Philippines and took Ainsley with me which just brought us even closer (which i thought was impossible) and also meeting my fam and Maddie is a BIG thing and i knew he'd fit in so well and my family would love and approve of him.
As i'm typing this the year is over now and well its 2017 and i want to proper dedicate this year to ME and how i can self progress not just mentally but also physically...
wish me luck
 LOVE U

No comments:

Post a Comment