Friday 9 December 2016

Uni all nighter...WHEY

I'm such a procrastinator and a lazy little shit. As always I'm very last minute and left my 2,000 essay and 1,000 plod literally a day before the deadline. I was in London for 5 days and coming back and realising I have a fuck ton of work load to do, so I start to panic. Like half way through the essay and 4 coffees in I started to have a anxiety attack and panic PANIC PANIC! Tried to calm myself down and rang Ainsley because I knew he would calm me down with his calm ass demure. It worked...until he hung up and I was left with 1000 more words to type. I'm DYSLEXIC for sure and my concentration and attention spam is.....

I had 30 mins sleep more like a power nap. Handed that bitch ass essay 10 mins before the deadline and now I'm in Ainsley's bed typing this wondering why I'm not dead asleep yet...
Oh well...
His bed smells sour
Sour Ainsley sour Ainsley
He's turning the music up louder
Sour Ainsley sour Ainsley
ok cba
bye 
LY

p.s I need to get on top of my work or I'm gonna throw myself off a bridge...lol jk 

No comments:

Post a Comment