Tuesday 15 November 2016

Chilling

Last night i finally got to just "chill" with Ainsley. It was nice we watched two black mirror episodes, drank, smoke and ate my Carbonara. After we made love for the first time on his sofa - it was amazing as usual... Since moving into his new home we haven't really been the same in the sense of we just "chill and hang out" at home. There's something different I just cant quite put my finger on it but it was still lovely and we needed it for sure, we've been so busy and trying to do things together (e.g dates, town, concerts ect) that we I missed just doing nothing for once. Maybe its just because he's not lonely anymore and doesn't need MY company that much because there's someone else. Like before I was close and quick to come to him but now even tho he lives closer to me you'd assume I'd be over even more but its actually the opposite. However I think I just need to get used to the fact that we're at that stage of relationship where we (more him) needs space to do our thing and the comfortability is great but i don't want it that much to the point that he's laid back about us. I get annoyed when there have been perfect moments to say the words ' i love you' to me but i feel like i have to say it first and more just to get it out of him...i just need that verbal recognition of love and i've mentioned it before and it just seems to lessen...hey maybe its a guy things i dunno. So anyways, i stayed over and as usual i wake up earlier than him and had to wait for about 2 hours for his lazy ass to get up, i love waking up next to him tho its comforting and it genuinely makes me happy and at ease.  Right now I'm typing this entry while he plays Skyrim...

No comments:

Post a Comment